- Give Us a Howl! or
- Book Now
As we all know, you can’t always bring your pet with you everywhere you go (although this would be amazing). Woofie's of Lawton is here to eliminate the stress of leaving your pet behind by offering pet sitting services you can trust.. And unlike other pet care companies, your local Woofie’s team is trained and certified to care for all sorts of animals!
Beyond cats and dogs, your Woofie’s pet sitters care for pets such as:
- And more!
Don’t hesitate to reach out any time, either online or by calling (580) 229-8836 to discuss your pets and how we can make things easier on you.
What’s involved with Pet Sitting?
When you choose Woofie's of Lawton for your pet sitting needs, you can expect much more than basic necessities. As your local team of professionals, the Woofies’ team are fellow pet owners who understand the need to customize services for both animals and owners.
Some of the pet sitting services that you can expect as options include:
- Indoor and outdoor playtime and exercise
- Lots of attention and care
- Multiple visits throughout the day
- Refilling water dishes, maintaining feeding times
- Brushing their coat
- Removing any waste
Of course, you will also receive updates after every visit for your peace of mind.
Contact us today for pet sitting services in Lawton!
Last minute booking fee - less than 24hr notice$25.00
Cancellation fee - less than 24hr before visit$25.00
Over two pets - surcharge per additional pet$3.00
Additional fees for multiple dogs or XL dogs$3.00
Surcharge for visits before 7:00am or after 9:00$10.00
Holiday Surcharge Per Visit$10.00
Holiday Surcharge Per Day for Overnight Visits$25.00
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Dog Walker?
Hiring a dog walker benefits both you and your pup. These benefits include:
- Regular walks promote health and exercise for your dog. In order to remain healthy your dog needs exercise and hiring a dog walker can help them achieve regular walks.
- Walking can help to eliminate destructive behavior at home. Hiring a dog walker will help to allow your dog to relieve his/her pent-up energy. In turn, your dog will be less likely to chew, bite, and bark during the day.
- Mid-day walks with a dog walker can provide companionship. Your pet will likely be happier if they have social interaction while you're away.
- Scheduled walks allow you to run errands after work without feeling guilty that your pup is home alone. You will have peace of mind knowing that your dog was able to get the exercise and relief they needed during their walk.
Will you also take in my mail, water the plants, etc. when I am out of town?
Yes! We can take in the mail, water plants, rotate your lights, etc. Just let us know what you need while you are gone!
Do you administer medication?
Yes, we do. Depending on the type of medication administration that is needed, there may be an additional fee.
How do I know that my dog was actually walked?
Our Woofie’s app includes a GPS tracking system so you can see the route your walker took when walking your dog.
How do you enter my home for service?
All Woofie’s clients must purchase a Woofie’s lockbox, which is yours to keep. This enables you to always keep your key on your premises.
Do your sitters have background checks?Yes, all of our team members must undergo background checks upon hiring.