Work at Woofie’s | Join Our Pack
Woofie's is always looking for experienced, passionate animal lovers to join our pack! We are proud to be leading the industry in personalized pet care and we want to help more people turn their love of animals into a career.
When you choose to work at Woofie’s, you’ll have the chance to:
- Bring joy and companionship to the hearts of pets in your city
- Help the people in your community
- Have the convenience and flexibility to create your own schedule
- Maintain a daily exercise routine both humans and pets need to stay strong and healthy
- Get paid while doing the best job in the world!
Pet Sitters and Dog Walkers
If you’re someone who is looking for a fun and rewarding way to earn money, likes exercise, and loves animals, this might be the job for you! Our pet sitting and dog walking openings are the perfect opportunity for college students, stay at home parents, freelancers, active retirees, or anyone with some extra time wanting to get to work.
You’ll have the freedom to design your own schedule, receive benefits if you are a full-time employee, and have the flexibility to choose which type of visit you would be interested in:
- Dog Walkers for morning, evening, and weekend walks/visits
- Pet Sitters and Dog Walkers for regular work day or out-of-town clients
- At-home 24-hour Pet Sitters
- 7 pm to 7 am Pet Sitters
- Services also available for cats and other small family pets
If you are someone with two years of pet grooming experience with excellent customer service skills and a valid driver’s license, becoming the next groomer of one of our mobile pet spas might be the job for you!
We believe our greatest assets are our employees! We offer competitive salaries and a full benefits package which includes PTO, paid holidays, 401k, continuing education opportunities and more.
Each franchise location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. The franchisee sets their own compensation and benefits. All inquiries about employment, benefits, scheduling, and compensation at this franchise should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Woofie’s Corporate.