- Give Us a Howl! or
Taking Personalized Pet Care to the Next Level
Pets are part of the family, and we know what it feels like to worry about your furry friend spending the entire day alone while you’re at work.
Luckily, Woofie's® is here to help! Your local pet care professionals offer a full range of dog walking services that are personalized for your pup to ensure that they receive exceptional care every time. Woofie's is here to give you peace of mind knowing that your pet is being loved and cared for in just the way they need. Our teams consider it a true privilege to care for your pets like they’re their own.
Your local Woofie's team works hard to earn the trust of you and your pet. Their goal is to build lasting relationships with our clients and their animals, which is why they require an in-home consultation before accepting any new dog-walking clients.
A member of the management team will visit with you and your pet to learn more about the kind of care they need, your home and surroundings, and to answer any questions you have about their services and policies.
If you’d like to meet your dog walker, they will be happy to bring them along as well! Your consultation is free, but there is a charge for sitter or walker attendance to compensate the pet care professionals for their time.
Mid-Day Dog Walks
Your local Woofie's team offers 15, 20, or 30-minute visits between the hours of 10:00 am – 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Your pup’s mid-day visit will include exercise, playtime, water bowl refreshing, waste removal, and of course, some serious TLC.
There are additional surcharges per visit for any visits that fall during major holidays. This surcharge goes 100% to the dog walker who is working over the holidays.
- New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day & Black Friday
- Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
*Please note that all prices are subject to change at Woofie's discretion. Additional fees may apply for households with multiple dogs or extra-large dogs.
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Dog Walker?
Hiring a dog walker benefits both you and your pup. These benefits include:
- Regular walks promote health and exercise for your dog. In order to remain healthy your dog needs exercise and hiring a dog walker can help them achieve regular walks.
- Walking can help to eliminate destructive behavior at home. Hiring a dog walker will help to allow your dog to relieve his/her pent-up energy. In turn, your dog will be less likely to chew, bite, and bark during the day.
- Mid-day walks with a dog walker can provide companionship. Your pet will likely be happier if they have social interaction while you're away.
- Scheduled walks allow you to run errands after work without feeling guilty that your pup is home alone. You will have peace of mind knowing that your dog was able to get the exercise and relief they needed during their walk.
Will you also take in my mail, water the plants, etc. when I am out of town?
Yes! We can take in the mail, water plants, rotate your lights, etc. Just let us know what you need while you are gone!
Do you administer medication?
Yes, we do. Depending on the type of medication administration that is needed, there may be an additional fee.
How do I know that my dog was actually walked?
Our Woofie’s app includes a GPS tracking system so you can see the route your walker took when walking your dog.
How do you enter my home for service?
All Woofie’s clients must purchase a Woofie’s lockbox, which is yours to keep. This enables you to always keep your key on your premises.
Do your sitters have background checks?Yes, all of our team members must undergo background checks upon hiring.