- Give Us a Howl! or
- Book Now
Pet Sitting Services in Mid Nassau
Pamper Your Pet with Premium Pet Care
At Woofie’s® of Mid Nassau County, we know it can be challenging to find reliable pet-sitting services. That’s why we are proud to be your local and responsible pet care team. Our pet care specialists will ensure your beloved pet is safe, secure, and supervised. We promise to remain attentive to your pet’s needs and energy levels to optimize their overall wellbeing.
We are proud to be backed by an elite franchise network with a renowned reputation nationwide. At the same time, we are locally owned and neighborly. As Mid Nassau’s professional solution for pet-sitting services, we take pride in assisting pet parents throughout our community.
Our sitters will take care of countless tasks, including:
- Morning and evening feedings
- Waste removal services
- Litter box cleaning
- Regular walks
- Water bowl refills
You can rest easy knowing your prized pet is enjoying regular meals and receiving their medication on time (if necessary). We also promise to balance rest times with play times to optimize happiness and relaxation.
Around-the-Clock Mid Nassau In-Home Pet Care
Depending on your circumstances and preferences, we can provide pet-sitting services in your home or ours. For many pet parents, our Bed & Biscuit Overnight Care™ services (wherein your pet will stay at our sitter’s property) are ideal and stress-free.
Whatever you choose, our pet care experts will shower your pet with endless TLC. We care for animals of all shapes, ages, breeds, and sizes. That said, we charge extra for puppies young than 1 year. Regardless, our pet-sitting services are affordable, competitively priced, and unmatched in the industry. If you need a certified pet sitter to supervise your pet’s playing, pottying, sleeping, and feeding routines, reach out today! Day and night, we’re here to lend a helping hand.
Are you looking for professional pet-sitting assistance? Call (516) 210-2182 today!
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Dog Walker?
Hiring a dog walker benefits both you and your pup. These benefits include:
- Regular walks promote health and exercise for your dog. In order to remain healthy your dog needs exercise and hiring a dog walker can help them achieve regular walks.
- Walking can help to eliminate destructive behavior at home. Hiring a dog walker will help to allow your dog to relieve his/her pent-up energy. In turn, your dog will be less likely to chew, bite, and bark during the day.
- Mid-day walks with a dog walker can provide companionship. Your pet will likely be happier if they have social interaction while you're away.
- Scheduled walks allow you to run errands after work without feeling guilty that your pup is home alone. You will have peace of mind knowing that your dog was able to get the exercise and relief they needed during their walk.
Will you also take in my mail, water the plants, etc. when I am out of town?
Yes! We can take in the mail, water plants, rotate your lights, etc. Just let us know what you need while you are gone!
Do you administer medication?
Yes, we do. Depending on the type of medication administration that is needed, there may be an additional fee.
How do I know that my dog was actually walked?
Our Woofie’s app includes a GPS tracking system so you can see the route your walker took when walking your dog.
How do you enter my home for service?
All Woofie’s clients must purchase a Woofie’s lockbox, which is yours to keep. This enables you to always keep your key on your premises.
Do your sitters have background checks?Yes, all of our team members must undergo background checks upon hiring.