- Give Us a Howl! or
- Book Now
Dog Walking Services in Rochester
Turn to Woofie’s® for Trusted Dog Walkers Near You
At Woofie's of Rochester, we believe that all four-legged family members deserve the best care – and meaningful walks are a part of that! Our experienced dog walkers understand how to tailor your pup’s exercise routine for maximum health benefits. And with our personalized approach, we’ll provide everything from social interaction to anxiety relief so you can rest assured knowing your furry friend is in safe hands – and building a lasting bond – while you're away.
At Woofie's of Rochester, all our pet care specialists are:
- Fully vetted and background-checked
- Extensively trained and Woofie’s certified
- Passionate about caring for pets
- Dedicated to your peace of mind
Our Rochester dog walking services range from 15 to 30 minutes, with longer sessions available. If the walks are shorter than the allotted time, your walker will spend the rest of the time playing with your pup. And if the walk time coincides with one of their meals, we’ll happily feed them!
We Offer Free Consultations
Get ready for a personal touch like no other! When you choose to work with us, we insist on face time – not the app, but the real thing. One of our management team members will visit you to better understand your unique needs, schedule, and of course, your canine companion, all during a free consultation*.
But wait, there's more! We'll address your questions and walk you through our guidelines and policies, ensuring that we not only meet but exceed your expectations in providing top-notch dog walking services that you and your pup can trust.
We provide grooming, in home pet sitting, and dog walking services in Canandaigua, Fairport, Pittsford, Webster, and surrounding areas!
Contact us today at (585) 440-7354 to book a trusted dog walker in Rochester, NY!
Mid-Day Dog Walks
We offer 15, 20, or 30-minute visits between the hours of 10:00 am – 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Your pup’s mid-day visit will include exercise, playtime, water bowl refreshing, waste removal, and of course, some serious TLC. Additional fees may apply for households with multiple dogs or extra-large dogs.Book Now
Dog Walking FAQs
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Dog Walker?
Hiring a dog walker benefits both you and your pup. These benefits include:
- Regular walks promote health and exercise for your dog. In order to remain healthy your dog needs exercise and hiring a dog walker can help them achieve regular walks.
- Walking can help to eliminate destructive behavior at home. Hiring a dog walker will help to allow your dog to relieve his/her pent-up energy. In turn, your dog will be less likely to chew, bite, and bark during the day.
- Mid-day walks with a dog walker can provide companionship. Your pet will likely be happier if they have social interaction while you're away.
- Scheduled walks allow you to run errands after work without feeling guilty that your pup is home alone. You will have peace of mind knowing that your dog was able to get the exercise and relief they needed during their walk.
Will you also take in my mail, water the plants, etc. when I am out of town?
Yes! We can take in the mail, water plants, rotate your lights, etc. Just let us know what you need while you are gone!
Do you administer medication?
Yes, we do. Depending on the type of medication administration that is needed, there may be an additional fee.
How do I know that my dog was actually walked?
Our Woofie’s app includes a GPS tracking system so you can see the route your walker took when walking your dog.
How do you enter my home for service?
All Woofie’s clients must purchase a Woofie’s lockbox, which is yours to keep. This enables you to always keep your key on your premises.
Do your sitters have background checks?Yes, all of our team members must undergo background checks upon hiring.