- Give Us a Howl! or
- Book Now
Pet Sitting Services in Castle Rock, CO
Unexpected events and emergencies can arise, leaving you in a bind when it comes to caring for your pet. Whether it's a sudden work commitment, a family emergency, or a last-minute trip, you need reliable pet care you can count on. Our professional pet sitting services in Castle Rock, CO, delivers prompt and dependable care for your pet during those unforeseen situations.
At Woofie’s® of Castle Rock, we offer flexible scheduling and can accommodate your needs at short notice. You will experience the convenience and peace of mind of knowing that your pets are in capable hands.
Dedicated In-Home Pet Care Services: Providing Love & Attention
Experience the numerous benefits and perks that our pet sitting services provide for your beloved animal. When you choose our solutions, you can rest assured that your pet will receive love and attention in the comfort of a familiar environment.
Your beloved animal will enjoy the following:
- Personalized care – Your pets will receive the highest level of care and companionship from our dedicated pet sitters.
- Maintained routines – Your pets can maintain their regular feeding and exercise schedules with the help of our experienced pet sitters. They are trained to be flexible and ensure minimal disruption to your pet's daily schedule.
- Clean environment – Our pet sitters want to ensure you return to a tidy home, so we clean up after your pet, removing waste and cleaning litter boxes.
Whether it's playtime, cuddles, or administering medication, our pet sitters in Castle Rock, CO, go above and beyond to keep your pets happy and comfortable.
Join our pack! Call us today at (720) 845-6616 to get started.
Holiday Surcharge Per Visit$10.00
Holiday Surcharge Per Day for Overnight Visits$25.00
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Dog Walker?
Hiring a dog walker benefits both you and your pup. These benefits include:
- Regular walks promote health and exercise for your dog. In order to remain healthy your dog needs exercise and hiring a dog walker can help them achieve regular walks.
- Walking can help to eliminate destructive behavior at home. Hiring a dog walker will help to allow your dog to relieve his/her pent-up energy. In turn, your dog will be less likely to chew, bite, and bark during the day.
- Mid-day walks with a dog walker can provide companionship. Your pet will likely be happier if they have social interaction while you're away.
- Scheduled walks allow you to run errands after work without feeling guilty that your pup is home alone. You will have peace of mind knowing that your dog was able to get the exercise and relief they needed during their walk.
Will you also take in my mail, water the plants, etc. when I am out of town?
Yes! We can take in the mail, water plants, rotate your lights, etc. Just let us know what you need while you are gone!
Do you administer medication?
Yes, we do. Depending on the type of medication administration that is needed, there may be an additional fee.
How do I know that my dog was actually walked?
Our Woofie’s app includes a GPS tracking system so you can see the route your walker took when walking your dog.
How do you enter my home for service?
All Woofie’s clients must purchase a Woofie’s lockbox, which is yours to keep. This enables you to always keep your key on your premises.
Do your sitters have background checks?Yes, all of our team members must undergo background checks upon hiring.