- Give Us a Howl! or
- Book Now
Overnight Pet Sitting in West Orlando
After-Hour Dog Sitting for Long Weekends & Extended Trips
When your furry friend needs a sleepover buddy, think of us! At Woofie’s® of West Orlando, our friendly team loves looking after your pet just like you would with professional overnight pet sitting services.
Whether you’re going on a long trip or a quick getaway, we’ll make sure your pet has a cozy stay while you’re away. Unlike traditional boarding services, your pup can stay at their home or with one of our caring sitters. Either way, it’s like a fun sleepover without all the typical boarding fuss!
Different Options for Overnight Pet Sitting
We have two overnight pet sitting options designed to meet your and your furry companions' specific needs and desires. Rest assured – we want you and your pets to feel happy and content!
- In-Home Overnight Care – We know pets are happiest at home, so we offer Overnight Care. Your pet can relax in their familiar surroundings while you're away, and a dedicated Woofie's® sitter will provide companionship and tailored care.
- Bed & Biscuit Overnight Care™ – When in-home sitting isn't possible or preferred, choose our Bed & Biscuit Overnight Care™. Your pets will be welcomed into a local Woofie's team member's home, ensuring they feel loved and cared for while you're away.
No matter which option works for your situation and dog, we always strive to provide your pup an enjoyable overnight pet sitting experience in West Orlando with all the comforts of home.
Contact Us to Learn More About Overnight Pet Sitting Services
Ready to go on your next adventure without worrying about who will care for your furry friend? Contact us at Woofie’s® of West Orlando – we look forward to providing love and attention to your furry family.
We'll always start with a meet and greet, so you can get to know us, we can learn more about your pet's needs, and your pup can become familiar with our team. That way, when it’s time for your next trip, they'll be excited rather than anxious!
To learn more about our overnight pet sitting services in West Orlando or to schedule your service, contact us online or dial (352) 517-4448!
12-hour In-Home Overnight visit (up to two pets)$100.00
Each Additional Pet 3+$5.00
24-hour Bed & Biscuit Overnight Care$95.00
Additional dog from the same family$55.00
Dog less than one year old$105.00
Only Dog Requirement$105.00
Any dog needing to be the only dog in a sitter’s home.
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Dog Walker?
Hiring a dog walker benefits both you and your pup. These benefits include:
- Regular walks promote health and exercise for your dog. In order to remain healthy your dog needs exercise and hiring a dog walker can help them achieve regular walks.
- Walking can help to eliminate destructive behavior at home. Hiring a dog walker will help to allow your dog to relieve his/her pent-up energy. In turn, your dog will be less likely to chew, bite, and bark during the day.
- Mid-day walks with a dog walker can provide companionship. Your pet will likely be happier if they have social interaction while you're away.
- Scheduled walks allow you to run errands after work without feeling guilty that your pup is home alone. You will have peace of mind knowing that your dog was able to get the exercise and relief they needed during their walk.
Will you also take in my mail, water the plants, etc. when I am out of town?
Yes! We can take in the mail, water plants, rotate your lights, etc. Just let us know what you need while you are gone!
Do you administer medication?
Yes, we do. Depending on the type of medication administration that is needed, there may be an additional fee.
How do I know that my dog was actually walked?
Our Woofie’s app includes a GPS tracking system so you can see the route your walker took when walking your dog.
How do you enter my home for service?
All Woofie’s clients must purchase a Woofie’s lockbox, which is yours to keep. This enables you to always keep your key on your premises.
Do your sitters have background checks?Yes, all of our team members must undergo background checks upon hiring.