- Give Us a Howl! or
- Book Now
Dog Walking in West Orlando
Keep Your Dog Healthy & Active with Our Professional Dog Walkers
Dogs love walks. And you love your dog. But, as we all know, finding the time to squeeze in walks can be challenging. That's why Woofie’s® of West Orlando is here. We provide professional and reliable dog walking services in West Orlando and other surrounding areas, so you don't have to worry about your pup missing out on activity and exercise.
Benefits of Dog Walking with Woofie’s
Whether you need us for daily, bi-weekly, or even monthly walks, Woofie’s® of West Orlando is the perfect choice for you and your pet. We adapt to fit your schedule and your pet's needs seamlessly.
Here are some benefits of choosing our dog walkers:
- 15-, 20-, or 30-minute walks tailored to your dog’s needs
- Consistent walking routines for your dog
- Engaging playtime opportunities
- Screened, trusted, and experienced professionals
Before we head out on our first walk, we'll sit down with you to understand your pup's unique needs, quirks, and specific expectations. This personalized approach ensures we offer unparalleled service tailored just for your dog!
Book Your Dog Walking Service with Woofie’s® of West Orlando
Remember, a physically active and mentally stimulated pup is a happy pup. At Woofie’s® of West Orlando, we can make sure your furry friend gets all the exercise, fun, and love they require while you're away or busy. Let us share in the joy of making your dog's day brighter!
Call us at (352) 517-4448 or fill out a contact form to book your dog walking service today!
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Dog Walker?
Hiring a dog walker benefits both you and your pup. These benefits include:
- Regular walks promote health and exercise for your dog. In order to remain healthy your dog needs exercise and hiring a dog walker can help them achieve regular walks.
- Walking can help to eliminate destructive behavior at home. Hiring a dog walker will help to allow your dog to relieve his/her pent-up energy. In turn, your dog will be less likely to chew, bite, and bark during the day.
- Mid-day walks with a dog walker can provide companionship. Your pet will likely be happier if they have social interaction while you're away.
- Scheduled walks allow you to run errands after work without feeling guilty that your pup is home alone. You will have peace of mind knowing that your dog was able to get the exercise and relief they needed during their walk.
Will you also take in my mail, water the plants, etc. when I am out of town?
Yes! We can take in the mail, water plants, rotate your lights, etc. Just let us know what you need while you are gone!
Do you administer medication?
Yes, we do. Depending on the type of medication administration that is needed, there may be an additional fee.
How do I know that my dog was actually walked?
Our Woofie’s app includes a GPS tracking system so you can see the route your walker took when walking your dog.
How do you enter my home for service?
All Woofie’s clients must purchase a Woofie’s lockbox, which is yours to keep. This enables you to always keep your key on your premises.
Do your sitters have background checks?Yes, all of our team members must undergo background checks upon hiring.