- Give Us a Howl! or
- Book Now
Pet Sitting in West Orlando
In-Home Pet Care for Peace of Mind While You're Away
While we would like to, we can't always take our pets with us everywhere we go. That's why Woofie’s® of West Orlando provides in-home pet sitting services to ensure your furry family member is safe and comfortable while you're away.
Our experienced team offers a range of flexible services tailored to meet the needs of each pet right in the comfort of their own home. And rest assured, our team is professionally screened and trained to ensure your pet and home are in good hands.
What Does Woofie's Pet Sitting Include?
Whether you’re planning an extended vacation, need a night out with friends, or just want someone to check in on your pet during the workday, Woofie’s® of West Orlando can do it all. We can even bring in your mail!
Our services are always tailored to your needs and include:
- Morning, mid-day, and evening visits
- Walks on a schedule
- Playtime, indoors and out
- Cleaning up after pet
- Feeding and refreshing bowls
- All the pets, pats, and scratches
Of course, before we even start caring for your pet, we'll have an initial chat to discuss their needs and any special instructions. We don't want to miss a thing!
Schedule Your Pet Sitting Stay with Woofie’s® of West Orlando
With our daytime, evening, and weekend availability, our team can make sure your pet is safe and comfortable while you're away – simply reach out today and schedule your consultation! We'll discuss your and your pet's needs to determine the best solution for your furry family member.
We can’t wait to meet you both! Contact Woofie’s® of West Orlando online or by phone at (352) 517-4448 and let us take care of your pet while you're away.
Last minute booking fee - less than 24hr notice$15.00
Cancellation fee - less than 24hr before visit$25.00
Over two pets - surcharge per additional pet$4.00
Surcharge for visits before 7:00am or after 9:00$10.00
Day Care in Sitter's Home
Contact for Quote
Day Care in Client's Home
Contact for Quote
Holiday Surcharge Per Visit$10.00
Holiday Surcharge Per Day for Overnight Visits$25.00
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Dog Walker?
Hiring a dog walker benefits both you and your pup. These benefits include:
- Regular walks promote health and exercise for your dog. In order to remain healthy your dog needs exercise and hiring a dog walker can help them achieve regular walks.
- Walking can help to eliminate destructive behavior at home. Hiring a dog walker will help to allow your dog to relieve his/her pent-up energy. In turn, your dog will be less likely to chew, bite, and bark during the day.
- Mid-day walks with a dog walker can provide companionship. Your pet will likely be happier if they have social interaction while you're away.
- Scheduled walks allow you to run errands after work without feeling guilty that your pup is home alone. You will have peace of mind knowing that your dog was able to get the exercise and relief they needed during their walk.
Will you also take in my mail, water the plants, etc. when I am out of town?
Yes! We can take in the mail, water plants, rotate your lights, etc. Just let us know what you need while you are gone!
Do you administer medication?
Yes, we do. Depending on the type of medication administration that is needed, there may be an additional fee.
How do I know that my dog was actually walked?
Our Woofie’s app includes a GPS tracking system so you can see the route your walker took when walking your dog.
How do you enter my home for service?
All Woofie’s clients must purchase a Woofie’s lockbox, which is yours to keep. This enables you to always keep your key on your premises.
Do your sitters have background checks?Yes, all of our team members must undergo background checks upon hiring.