- Give Us a Howl! or
- Book Now
McLean Pet Taxi Services
Traveling can be hard on everyone, from the potential motion sickness to the anxiety about arriving at a new place. Everything won’t always turn out the way you’ve planned, but we can mitigate the stress with pet taxi services from Woofie's of McLean.
Our McLean pet care professionals are dedicated to ensuring your pet has the smoothest and most comfortable journey possible. We’re happy to pick up your animal and take them exactly where they need to go. Our qualified professionals are tasked with helping you and your pet travel with ease on every road trip.
For us, there’s nothing better than arriving at the destination and seeing the excitement on your and your pet’s faces as you reunite. Whether your pet needs to get to the airport, a training session, or a vet appointment, our McLean pet taxi specialists are here to make any trip the purrr-fect one.
Before we can transport your pet, we need to understand the following:
- The mileage/distance of the location
- Any travel issues your pet has
- Special requests regarding your animal
- How your pet travels best (i.e., a crate or special seat)
We’re always happy to answer any questions about our pet taxi service. We hope you trust our McLean team to safely get your beloved pet from point A to point B.
Call (703) 721-8754 to speak with one of our experts and find out how we can assist you.
Pet Taxi Within Woofie's Service Area$30.00
Pet Taxi Outside of Woofie's Service Area$40.00
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Dog Walker?
Hiring a dog walker benefits both you and your pup. These benefits include:
- Regular walks promote health and exercise for your dog. In order to remain healthy your dog needs exercise and hiring a dog walker can help them achieve regular walks.
- Walking can help to eliminate destructive behavior at home. Hiring a dog walker will help to allow your dog to relieve his/her pent-up energy. In turn, your dog will be less likely to chew, bite, and bark during the day.
- Mid-day walks with a dog walker can provide companionship. Your pet will likely be happier if they have social interaction while you're away.
- Scheduled walks allow you to run errands after work without feeling guilty that your pup is home alone. You will have peace of mind knowing that your dog was able to get the exercise and relief they needed during their walk.
Will you also take in my mail, water the plants, etc. when I am out of town?
Yes! We can take in the mail, water plants, rotate your lights, etc. Just let us know what you need while you are gone!
Do you administer medication?
Yes, we do. Depending on the type of medication administration that is needed, there may be an additional fee.
How do I know that my dog was actually walked?
Our Woofie’s app includes a GPS tracking system so you can see the route your walker took when walking your dog.
How do you enter my home for service?
All Woofie’s clients must purchase a Woofie’s lockbox, which is yours to keep. This enables you to always keep your key on your premises.
Do your sitters have background checks?Yes, all of our team members must undergo background checks upon hiring.