- Give Us a Howl! or
- Book Now
Pet Sitting Solutions in McLean
When you’re at work or gone during the day, do you have a way to monitor your animal to ensure they’re okay? Of course, you do! You’re a responsible pet owner, after all. Still, is this sufficient enough to give you complete peace of mind?
Woofie's of McLean provides pet sitting solutions that allow you to keep an eye on your animal without having to stop what you’re doing throughout the day. Our qualified pet sitters love interacting with your animal to keep them safe and help avoid separation anxiety or depression.
We guarantee your pet is healthy and safe by:
- Checking food and water bowls to ensure they’re full and replenished
- Lightly cleaning and grooming your animal as necessary
- Keeping your pet occupied and checking on them regularly
- Cleaning up accidents and keeping your space intact for a stress-free return home
The last thing we want you to do after a long day is worry about your home or your pet. We’re the team to help you make pet ownership easy.
Erase the worry and anxiety of leaving your pet home alone. Contact us or call (703) 721-8754 to schedule pet sitting services in McLean.
Pet Sitting Pricing
We’ll always refill water bowls and make sure your pet is fed, while also taking care of any coat brushing, waste removal, or litter box cleaning. After each visit, you’ll receive Woofie's of McLean updates, so you can stay connected with your pets - even when you're far away. We’re also happy to bring in the mail, water plants, and perform crime-deterrent measures like rotating the lights in the evening and opening the blinds in the morning for a lived-in look.Book Now
Last minute booking fee - less than 24hr notice$25.00
Cancellation fee - less than 24hr before visit$25.00
Last minute consultation fee (less than 24 hour)
Over two pets - surcharge per additional pet$3.00
Additional fees for multiple dogs or XL dogs
Surcharge for visits before 7:00am or after 9:00$10.00
Additional ServicesBook Now
Day Care in Sitter's Home
Contact for Quote
Day Care in Client's Home
Contact for Quote
Pet Sitting FAQs
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Dog Walker?
Hiring a dog walker benefits both you and your pup. These benefits include:
- Regular walks promote health and exercise for your dog. In order to remain healthy your dog needs exercise and hiring a dog walker can help them achieve regular walks.
- Walking can help to eliminate destructive behavior at home. Hiring a dog walker will help to allow your dog to relieve his/her pent-up energy. In turn, your dog will be less likely to chew, bite, and bark during the day.
- Mid-day walks with a dog walker can provide companionship. Your pet will likely be happier if they have social interaction while you're away.
- Scheduled walks allow you to run errands after work without feeling guilty that your pup is home alone. You will have peace of mind knowing that your dog was able to get the exercise and relief they needed during their walk.
Will you also take in my mail, water the plants, etc. when I am out of town?
Yes! We can take in the mail, water plants, rotate your lights, etc. Just let us know what you need while you are gone!
Do you administer medication?
Yes, we do. Depending on the type of medication administration that is needed, there may be an additional fee.
How do I know that my dog was actually walked?
Our Woofie’s app includes a GPS tracking system so you can see the route your walker took when walking your dog.
How do you enter my home for service?
All Woofie’s clients must purchase a Woofie’s lockbox, which is yours to keep. This enables you to always keep your key on your premises.
Do your sitters have background checks?Yes, all of our team members must undergo background checks upon hiring.