- Give Us a Howl! or
- Book Now
Pet Sitting Services in Grapevine, TX
Life can get busy, and while we wish to take our furry companions everywhere, it's not always possible. That's where Woofie’s® of Grapevine steps in, offering top-notch pet sitting services to ensure your beloved animals are safe, comfortable, and content while you're away.
Our experienced and dedicated team provides a range of solutions that can be customized to suit your pets' unique needs, all within the familiar surroundings of their own home. Knowing that our team members are pet lovers and professionally screened and trained to provide exceptional care, you can have peace of mind.
What to Expect from Our Pet Sitting Support
Whether planning an extended vacation, a night out with friends, or simply needing someone to check in on your pet during your busy workday, Woofie’s® of Grapevine has you covered.
Our services are fully customizable to meet your specific needs and include:
- Regular Visits: We offer morning, mid-day, and evening visits to ensure your pet's routine stays consistent and they receive the care and attention they deserve.
- Structured Walks: Exercise is vital. We follow a walking schedule tailored to your pet's needs and energy levels.
- Playtime: We engage in fun playtime activities, indoors and outdoors, to keep them happy and active.
- Clean-Up: Accidents happen, and we are there to ensure a clean and tidy environment for your pet, and when you return home.
- Feeding and Hydration: We handle feeding and ensure their water bowls are refreshed regularly.
- Affection and Companionship: Our team offers all the love, cuddles, and scratches your pet desires, making them feel cherished and secure.
Before caring for your pet, we conduct a thorough initial consultation to discuss their specific needs, routines, and special instructions. Because every pet is unique, we aim to provide personalized, attentive care to meet their individual requirements. Your pet's comfort and well-being are our top priorities.
At Woofie’s® of Grapevine, we are dedicated to ensuring your pet's happiness and your peace of mind. By choosing our pet sitting services, you're entrusting your pets to a team that cares for them like family, ensuring their happiness and safety while you're away.
See what all the bark is about! Contact us today at (817) 522-4782.
Last minute booking fee - less than 24hr notice$10.00
Cancellation fee - less than 24hr before visit$15.00
Last minute consultation fee (less than 24 hour)
Over two pets - surcharge per additional pet$3.00
Additional fees for multiple dogs or XL dogs$3.00
Surcharge for visits before 7:00am or after 9:00$10.00
Holiday Surcharge Per Visit$10.00
Holiday Surcharge Per Day for Overnight Visits$25.00
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Dog Walker?
Hiring a dog walker benefits both you and your pup. These benefits include:
- Regular walks promote health and exercise for your dog. In order to remain healthy your dog needs exercise and hiring a dog walker can help them achieve regular walks.
- Walking can help to eliminate destructive behavior at home. Hiring a dog walker will help to allow your dog to relieve his/her pent-up energy. In turn, your dog will be less likely to chew, bite, and bark during the day.
- Mid-day walks with a dog walker can provide companionship. Your pet will likely be happier if they have social interaction while you're away.
- Scheduled walks allow you to run errands after work without feeling guilty that your pup is home alone. You will have peace of mind knowing that your dog was able to get the exercise and relief they needed during their walk.
Will you also take in my mail, water the plants, etc. when I am out of town?
Yes! We can take in the mail, water plants, rotate your lights, etc. Just let us know what you need while you are gone!
Do you administer medication?
Yes, we do. Depending on the type of medication administration that is needed, there may be an additional fee.
How do I know that my dog was actually walked?
Our Woofie’s app includes a GPS tracking system so you can see the route your walker took when walking your dog.
How do you enter my home for service?
All Woofie’s clients must purchase a Woofie’s lockbox, which is yours to keep. This enables you to always keep your key on your premises.
Do your sitters have background checks?Yes, all of our team members must undergo background checks upon hiring.