- Give Us a Howl! or
- Book Now
Fairfax Dog Walking Services
Trust Our Professional Dog Walkers for Personalized Service
Finding time to walk your dog is an essential part of being a responsible pet owner. Not only does it give your pup the exercise and stimulation they need to stay healthy, but it also gives them a chance to explore their environment and interact with other animals. However, it’s not always easy to find the time during your busy day to take a quick stroll. Luckily, Woofie’s® of Fairfax can help!
Dog walking services from our local team can be hugely beneficial for both you and your pet. Not only does this take the stress off you having to find time to walk your dog regularly despite a busy schedule, but it also ensures that you have a reliable and trusted individual taking care of your pup. Our Fairfax dog walkers are trained to take care of your pet and provide the individualized care they deserve. They also undergo background checks before joining our team to maintain your and your pet’s safety.
Regular walks provide mental stimulation, which can help keep your pet mentally sharp and alert while also helping to reduce any anxiety or stress through physical exercise, so don’t hesitate to contact our team! Walks can range from 15 to 30 minutes or more if your pet needs it and can include feedings and playtime – it’s up to you!
Schedule a Free Consultation Today
Woofie’s® of Fairfax understands that every pet has different needs, which is why we offer free consultations*. A member of our management team will get to know you and your pet and ensure that their needs will be met during their walks. Your local dog walkers will make sure to maintain the right pace, avoid problem areas, and take other special considerations into account.
Contact us online or call (703) 457-9909 today to learn more about our Fairfax dog walking services!
* A $17 charge may incur for a sitter’s or walker’s attendance at the consultation.
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Dog Walker?
Hiring a dog walker benefits both you and your pup. These benefits include:
- Regular walks promote health and exercise for your dog. In order to remain healthy your dog needs exercise and hiring a dog walker can help them achieve regular walks.
- Walking can help to eliminate destructive behavior at home. Hiring a dog walker will help to allow your dog to relieve his/her pent-up energy. In turn, your dog will be less likely to chew, bite, and bark during the day.
- Mid-day walks with a dog walker can provide companionship. Your pet will likely be happier if they have social interaction while you're away.
- Scheduled walks allow you to run errands after work without feeling guilty that your pup is home alone. You will have peace of mind knowing that your dog was able to get the exercise and relief they needed during their walk.
Will you also take in my mail, water the plants, etc. when I am out of town?
Yes! We can take in the mail, water plants, rotate your lights, etc. Just let us know what you need while you are gone!
Do you administer medication?
Yes, we do. Depending on the type of medication administration that is needed, there may be an additional fee.
How do I know that my dog was actually walked?
Our Woofie’s app includes a GPS tracking system so you can see the route your walker took when walking your dog.
How do you enter my home for service?
All Woofie’s clients must purchase a Woofie’s lockbox, which is yours to keep. This enables you to always keep your key on your premises.
Do your sitters have background checks?Yes, all of our team members must undergo background checks upon hiring.