- Give Us a Howl! or
- Book Now
Pet Sitting Services in Greenville, SC
Reliable In-Home Cat & Dog Sitting Services
Whether you work long hours or are going on vacation, Woofie’s® of SE Greenville offers tailored pet sitting services in Greenville, SC. Our professional Pet Care Specialists will expertly care for your furry family members and ensure their safety and happiness while you are away.
They’re experienced in providing safe, loving, and attentive pet sitting services to cats, dogs, reptiles, and more, building strong relationships that carry over from visit to visit. Pet owners can leave their furry family members in the safe and comfortable environment of home and trust that they are receiving the best care possible. Are you looking for overnight pet sitting services? We offer that, too.
Schedule your pet sitting services for peace of mind – dial (864) 202-6933 today!
What's Included in Woofie’s Pet Sitting Services?
While we'll work closely with you to create a customized pet care plan that meets all your needs, you can expect Woofie’s® of SE Greenville’s pet sitting services to include:
- Visiting your home multiple times a day
- Making sure pets receive plenty of love and attention
- Offering playtime, both indoors and outdoors
- Feeding according to the schedule you provide
- Administering medicine, if needed
- Cleaning up after pet accidents
- Refreshing water bowls
At Woofie’s®, we believe in delivering high-quality, personalized services to each pet. We believe that always going above and beyond is the way to go, and you'll see that in everything we do – even if you're not there to see it for yourself!
Schedule Your Pet Sitting Services
Finding a Greenville pet sitter may seem overwhelming, but we make it easy at Woofie’s® of SE Greenville. We offer the highest-quality pet care services with safety as our top priority. You can rest assured that your furry family friend is in good hands!
Submit a contact form online or call (864) 202-6933 to learn more about our pet sitting services in Greenville, SC.
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Dog Walker?
Hiring a dog walker benefits both you and your pup. These benefits include:
- Regular walks promote health and exercise for your dog. In order to remain healthy your dog needs exercise and hiring a dog walker can help them achieve regular walks.
- Walking can help to eliminate destructive behavior at home. Hiring a dog walker will help to allow your dog to relieve his/her pent-up energy. In turn, your dog will be less likely to chew, bite, and bark during the day.
- Mid-day walks with a dog walker can provide companionship. Your pet will likely be happier if they have social interaction while you're away.
- Scheduled walks allow you to run errands after work without feeling guilty that your pup is home alone. You will have peace of mind knowing that your dog was able to get the exercise and relief they needed during their walk.
Will you also take in my mail, water the plants, etc. when I am out of town?
Yes! We can take in the mail, water plants, rotate your lights, etc. Just let us know what you need while you are gone!
Do you administer medication?
Yes, we do. Depending on the type of medication administration that is needed, there may be an additional fee.
How do I know that my dog was actually walked?
Our Woofie’s app includes a GPS tracking system so you can see the route your walker took when walking your dog.
How do you enter my home for service?
All Woofie’s clients must purchase a Woofie’s lockbox, which is yours to keep. This enables you to always keep your key on your premises.
Do your sitters have background checks?Yes, all of our team members must undergo background checks upon hiring.