- Give Us a Howl! or
- Book Now
Pet Sitting Services in Sandy, UT
Reliable Pet Care & Sitting Services While You're Away
Sometimes, you have things to do! And sometimes, you need to head out for a few hours – and that's okay! Whether you're planning a day trip, starting a new job, or simply need someone reliable to watch your furry friend – Woofie’s® of Sandy is here.
Your local Pet Care Specialists will provide the love and attention they need while you're away. We understand how hard it can be to say goodbye – even if only for a few hours – so we'll ensure your beloved pet is as comfortable and safe as possible!
Schedule your peace of mind and pet sitting services – dial (801) 669-8532 today!
Why Choose Woofie's? Explore Our Pet Sitting Services
It can be daunting to find an in-home pet sitting – whether you need someone reliable for a few hours or are looking for an overnight pet sitter – but with Woofie's of Sandy, you'll get the peace of mind you deserve.
Our team is fully trained and committed to providing your furry friend with everything they need to stay safe and comfortable while you're away, including:
- Single or multiple visits throughout the day
- Playtime, both indoors and outdoors
- Walks on a predetermined schedule
- Cleaning up after pet accidents
- Feeding and refreshing water bowls
- Administering medicine, if needed
- Plenty of pets, pats, and cuddles
Before your services, rest assured our team will meet with you to discuss your pet's needs and any special instructions you may have. We want you to have confidence that you're leaving your pet and space in capable hands!
Schedule Pet Sitting Services with Woofie’s® of Sandy Today
Not only do our services come with peace of mind, but they're also affordable and convenient, ensuring they fit comfortably within your busy lifestyle and budget. When you're ready, reach out for a consultation; we can't wait to meet you both!
Complete a contact form online or dial (801) 669-8532 to learn more about our pet sitting services in Sandy, UT.
Over two pets - surcharge per additional pet$5.00
Day Care in Sitter's Home$70.00
Contact for Quote
Holiday Surcharge Per Visit$25.00
Holiday Surcharge Per Day for Overnight Visits$25.00
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Dog Walker?
Hiring a dog walker benefits both you and your pup. These benefits include:
- Regular walks promote health and exercise for your dog. In order to remain healthy your dog needs exercise and hiring a dog walker can help them achieve regular walks.
- Walking can help to eliminate destructive behavior at home. Hiring a dog walker will help to allow your dog to relieve his/her pent-up energy. In turn, your dog will be less likely to chew, bite, and bark during the day.
- Mid-day walks with a dog walker can provide companionship. Your pet will likely be happier if they have social interaction while you're away.
- Scheduled walks allow you to run errands after work without feeling guilty that your pup is home alone. You will have peace of mind knowing that your dog was able to get the exercise and relief they needed during their walk.
Will you also take in my mail, water the plants, etc. when I am out of town?
Yes! We can take in the mail, water plants, rotate your lights, etc. Just let us know what you need while you are gone!
Do you administer medication?
Yes, we do. Depending on the type of medication administration that is needed, there may be an additional fee.
How do I know that my dog was actually walked?
Our Woofie’s app includes a GPS tracking system so you can see the route your walker took when walking your dog.
How do you enter my home for service?
All Woofie’s clients must purchase a Woofie’s lockbox, which is yours to keep. This enables you to always keep your key on your premises.
Do your sitters have background checks?Yes, all of our team members must undergo background checks upon hiring.