- Give Us a Howl! or
- Book Now
Overnight Pet Sitting Services in Sandy, UT
Round-the-Clock Pet Care Solutions for Comfort & Peace of Mind
While you certainly want your furry friend to come with you on every trip, sometimes it's just not feasible. Whether the hotel you're staying at isn't dog-friendly or your cat doesn't do the best in the car, rest assured that Woofie’s® of Sandy's overnight pet sitting solutions will provide your pet with the love and attention they need.
The Pet Care Specialists we employ are dedicated to providing exceptional care and comfort to your pet in whichever environment they are most comfortable. They'll come to your home or provide comfortable accommodations in their own space – either way; you can trust that your furry family member will receive the same attentive care as if they were living with you.
Dial (801) 669-8532 to request your overnight pet sitting services today!
Types of After-Hour Pet Sitting Services Available
Every pet has unique needs and preferences – and so do you. This is why we offer two distinct types of overnight sitting services. We always strive to ensure you’re as comfortable as your pet. Our overnight options include:
- In-Home Overnight Care - Pets feel most at ease in their own home, so we provide traditional Overnight Care where your pet stays in the comfort of their space while you're away. A Woofie's® professional sitter will visit and keep them company.
- Bed & Biscuit Overnight Care™ - If hosting an overnight sitter isn't feasible or preferred, our Bed & Biscuit Overnight Care™ is the ideal solution. Your pets will stay with a local Woofie's team member in their home during your absence.
During all of our pet sitting services, you can expect our team to refresh water bowls, feed your pet, play with them indoors and outdoors, and of course – provide them with plenty of pets and cuddles. We'll work with you beforehand to ensure we know exactly what makes your pet feel most comfortable and secure and any special requirements they may have.
Make a Reservation for Overnight Pet Sitting in Sandy Today
Woofie’s® of Sandy is here to provide peace of mind while you're away. It can be difficult to leave your family member behind, let alone in someone else's care. That's why we go above and beyond, ensuring you can count on us to provide quality pet care tailored to your pet's needs and lifestyle.
Let's make your next trip worry-free – dial (801) 669-8532 or contact us online to learn more about our overnight pet sitting services in Sandy, UT.
12-hour In-Home Overnight visit (up to two pets)$65.00
Each Additional Pet 3+$5.00
24-hour Bed & Biscuit Overnight Care$70.00
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Dog Walker?
Hiring a dog walker benefits both you and your pup. These benefits include:
- Regular walks promote health and exercise for your dog. In order to remain healthy your dog needs exercise and hiring a dog walker can help them achieve regular walks.
- Walking can help to eliminate destructive behavior at home. Hiring a dog walker will help to allow your dog to relieve his/her pent-up energy. In turn, your dog will be less likely to chew, bite, and bark during the day.
- Mid-day walks with a dog walker can provide companionship. Your pet will likely be happier if they have social interaction while you're away.
- Scheduled walks allow you to run errands after work without feeling guilty that your pup is home alone. You will have peace of mind knowing that your dog was able to get the exercise and relief they needed during their walk.
Will you also take in my mail, water the plants, etc. when I am out of town?
Yes! We can take in the mail, water plants, rotate your lights, etc. Just let us know what you need while you are gone!
Do you administer medication?
Yes, we do. Depending on the type of medication administration that is needed, there may be an additional fee.
How do I know that my dog was actually walked?
Our Woofie’s app includes a GPS tracking system so you can see the route your walker took when walking your dog.
How do you enter my home for service?
All Woofie’s clients must purchase a Woofie’s lockbox, which is yours to keep. This enables you to always keep your key on your premises.
Do your sitters have background checks?Yes, all of our team members must undergo background checks upon hiring.