- Give Us a Howl! or
- Book Now
Professional Pet Sitting in San Antonio
Your Pet Is in Great Hands While You’re Away
Trust your furry friends to Woofie’s® of Northeast San Antonio – the go-to provider of pet sitting in the local community. Whether you're planning a vacation, have long hours at work, or simply are unable to be with your pet for an extended period of time, we can help!
Our San Antonio pet sitting experts offer both daytime and overnight pet sitting services to make sure you always have a reliable partner to care for your loved one while you’re away.
What to Expect with Our Pet Sitting Services
When you trust our San Antonio pet sitting team to care for your pet, we don’t just send any average person to sit with them for a while.
After all, caring for pets isn’t a job to us – it’s a passion. While you’re away, your local Woofie’s team member will show them some love and provide them with care tailored to their needs.
Duties of a pet sitter includes, but is not limited to:
- Expert administration of medications
- Gentle brushing of fur or hair
- Thorough cleaning of litter boxes
- Regular feeding of your pet
- Collecting and handling your mail
- Ensuring water bowls are always filled to the brim
With us, your pet will receive the highest standard of care and the utmost attention to detail. Leave them in our capable hands and enjoy your time away knowing they are in safe and loving care.
Why Choose Woofie’s® of Northeast San Antonio for Pet Sitting Near You?
Woofie’s pet care specialists are the ones you want caring for your pet while you’re away. Here’s why:
- They are background checked and fully vetted
- They are Woofie’s certified, meaning they have undergone extensive training
- They have a passion for animals and love working with all kinds of pets
- They are committed to your satisfaction and the comfort of your pet
Partner with our San Antonio pet sitters and never worry while you’re away again!
We Offer Free Consultations
At Woofie’s® of Northeast San Antonio, we're passionate about earning the trust of both you and your furry friend. That's why we're all about building strong, long-lasting relationships with our clients and their pets. Before hopping on board with our pet sitting services, we'll set up an in-home consultation – on us!
One of our friendly management team members will swing by for a visit to learn about your pet's needs, get to know your home and the area, and answer any questions you may have about our services and policies.
If you'd like, we can even bring your potential dog walker along for the meet-and-greet! Just a heads up, we do charge for their attendance since they're taking time out of their day to say hello.
Last minute booking fee - less than 24hr notice$25.00
Cancellation fee - less than 24hr before visit$25.00
Last minute consultation fee (less than 24 hour)
Over two pets - surcharge per additional pet$3.00
Additional fees for multiple dogs or XL dogs$3.00
Surcharge for visits before 7:00am or after 9:00$10.00
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Dog Walker?
Hiring a dog walker benefits both you and your pup. These benefits include:
- Regular walks promote health and exercise for your dog. In order to remain healthy your dog needs exercise and hiring a dog walker can help them achieve regular walks.
- Walking can help to eliminate destructive behavior at home. Hiring a dog walker will help to allow your dog to relieve his/her pent-up energy. In turn, your dog will be less likely to chew, bite, and bark during the day.
- Mid-day walks with a dog walker can provide companionship. Your pet will likely be happier if they have social interaction while you're away.
- Scheduled walks allow you to run errands after work without feeling guilty that your pup is home alone. You will have peace of mind knowing that your dog was able to get the exercise and relief they needed during their walk.
Will you also take in my mail, water the plants, etc. when I am out of town?
Yes! We can take in the mail, water plants, rotate your lights, etc. Just let us know what you need while you are gone!
Do you administer medication?
Yes, we do. Depending on the type of medication administration that is needed, there may be an additional fee.
How do I know that my dog was actually walked?
Our Woofie’s app includes a GPS tracking system so you can see the route your walker took when walking your dog.
How do you enter my home for service?
All Woofie’s clients must purchase a Woofie’s lockbox, which is yours to keep. This enables you to always keep your key on your premises.
Do your sitters have background checks?Yes, all of our team members must undergo background checks upon hiring.