- Give Us a Howl! or
- Book Now
San Antonio Dog Walking Services
Trust Our Professional Dog Walkers for Safe and Personalized Care
Finding time to walk your dog can be a struggle, especially for busy people with packed schedules. However, many canines require daily walks for physical and mental stimulation, so it’s important to get them moving. For those who work long hours or travel often, it can be difficult to make sure your pup gets the exercise they need.
With the help of Woofie’s® of Northeast San Antonio, it’s now easier than ever to ensure your four-legged friend is taken care of in your absence. Our dog walking services will provide your canine companion with much-needed exercise and socialization opportunities. In fact, you can choose between walks ranging from 15, 20, 30 minutes, or more. We can also include feedings and playtime!
Personalized Pet Care Solutions
When you choose Woofie’s® of Northeast San Antonio for various pet care services, you can rest assured that your pup will receive personalized care that is tailored to their specific needs. Our team will work hard to earn your and your pet’s trust, creating a stress-free experience for everyone involved.
We even offer free consultations* for you and your pet to get acquainted with your San Antonio dog walker. Our team will be sure to account for any specialized care your companion may need, from food preferences to medication needs.
Why Choose Woofie’s® of Northeast San Antonio for Dog Walking Services?
At Woofie’s® of Northeast San Antonio, we understand that your pets are an important part of your family, and we are committed to providing them with the highest level of care and attention. Here are some reasons why you should choose our San Antonio team for your dog-walking needs:
- Experienced and Professional Staff - Our team of pet care professionals are experienced, and passionate about animals.
- Personalized Care - We understand that every pet is unique and has their own individual needs. That's why we offer personalized care plans to ensure that your pet receives the care and attention they need.
- Safe and Secure - The safety and security of your pets is our top priority.
- Peace of Mind - With Woofie’s® of Northeast San Antonio, you can rest assured that your pets are in good hands.
Choose Woofie’s® of Northeast San Antonio for all of your dog walking needs and experience the difference that our personalized and professional services can make for your furry family members.
*A $17 charge may incur for a sitter’s or walker’s attendance at the consultation.
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Dog Walker?
Hiring a dog walker benefits both you and your pup. These benefits include:
- Regular walks promote health and exercise for your dog. In order to remain healthy your dog needs exercise and hiring a dog walker can help them achieve regular walks.
- Walking can help to eliminate destructive behavior at home. Hiring a dog walker will help to allow your dog to relieve his/her pent-up energy. In turn, your dog will be less likely to chew, bite, and bark during the day.
- Mid-day walks with a dog walker can provide companionship. Your pet will likely be happier if they have social interaction while you're away.
- Scheduled walks allow you to run errands after work without feeling guilty that your pup is home alone. You will have peace of mind knowing that your dog was able to get the exercise and relief they needed during their walk.
Will you also take in my mail, water the plants, etc. when I am out of town?
Yes! We can take in the mail, water plants, rotate your lights, etc. Just let us know what you need while you are gone!
Do you administer medication?
Yes, we do. Depending on the type of medication administration that is needed, there may be an additional fee.
How do I know that my dog was actually walked?
Our Woofie’s app includes a GPS tracking system so you can see the route your walker took when walking your dog.
How do you enter my home for service?
All Woofie’s clients must purchase a Woofie’s lockbox, which is yours to keep. This enables you to always keep your key on your premises.
Do your sitters have background checks?Yes, all of our team members must undergo background checks upon hiring.