- Give Us a Howl! or
- Book Now
Pet Sitting Support in Kansas City
Are you feeling like your pet is home alone a bit much? Is your animal sending you some subtle (or not-so-subtle) signals? Don’t wait until they tear up your favorite club chair–give us a call now.Woofie's of Kansas City North offers a pet sitting services in and around the community.
We're here to ensure that your animal isn't anxious or stressed out while you’re away. Our pet sitters keep them occupied with light play, petting, and lots of cuddles. You can rely on our pet care professionals to refill food and water bowls, empty litter boxes, take them out to relieve themselves, and more.
With compassionate and full-service care, your canine companion or feline friend will be happy and healthy, and your home will be intact.
The Benefits of Professional Pet Sitting
Pet sitting doesn’t just mean overnight care–it often means check-ins in the mornings, evenings, and midday. We emphasize safety to ensure your pet has enough food, and keep them comfortable and happy.
Some benefits of our pet sitting offerings include:
- Complete peace of mind for you while you're away
- Freedom from asking friends and family to fit pet sitting into their busy schedules
- Decreased separation anxiety
- Avoidance of potential accidents or trauma
Our pet sitters are Woofie’s® certified and hold various certifications for pet CPR and first aid to ensure your animal is well cared for.
Pet sitting services in Kansas City are available today. Contact us to get started.
Pet Sitting Pricing
We’ll always refill water bowls and make sure your pet is fed, while also taking care of any coat brushing, waste removal, or litter box cleaning. After each visit, you’ll receive Woofie's of Kansas City North updates, so you can stay connected with your pets - even when you're far away. We’re also happy to bring in the mail, water plants, and perform crime-deterrent measures like rotating the lights in the evening and opening the blinds in the morning for a lived-in look.Book Now
Holidays include: New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day & Black Friday, Christmas Eve & Christmas Day. Note that all prices are subject to change at discretion of Woofie's of Kansas City North. Overnight visits include both In-Home and Bed & Biscuit overnight visits.Book Now
Holiday Surcharge Per Visit$10.00
Holiday Surcharge Per Day for Overnight Visits$15.00
Pet Sitting FAQs
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Dog Walker?
Hiring a dog walker benefits both you and your pup. These benefits include:
- Regular walks promote health and exercise for your dog. In order to remain healthy your dog needs exercise and hiring a dog walker can help them achieve regular walks.
- Walking can help to eliminate destructive behavior at home. Hiring a dog walker will help to allow your dog to relieve his/her pent-up energy. In turn, your dog will be less likely to chew, bite, and bark during the day.
- Mid-day walks with a dog walker can provide companionship. Your pet will likely be happier if they have social interaction while you're away.
- Scheduled walks allow you to run errands after work without feeling guilty that your pup is home alone. You will have peace of mind knowing that your dog was able to get the exercise and relief they needed during their walk.
Will you also take in my mail, water the plants, etc. when I am out of town?
Yes! We can take in the mail, water plants, rotate your lights, etc. Just let us know what you need while you are gone!
Do you administer medication?
Yes, we do. Depending on the type of medication administration that is needed, there may be an additional fee.
How do I know that my dog was actually walked?
Our Woofie’s app includes a GPS tracking system so you can see the route your walker took when walking your dog.
How do you enter my home for service?
All Woofie’s clients must purchase a Woofie’s lockbox, which is yours to keep. This enables you to always keep your key on your premises.
Do your sitters have background checks?Yes, all of our team members must undergo background checks upon hiring.