- Give Us a Howl! or
- Book Now
Kansas City Dog Walking Services
Trusted, Compassionate, & Professional Dog Walkers Near You
Every furry family member deserves time outside and plenty of exercise to stay healthy and reduce emotional and physical health risks. At Woofie's of Kansas City North, our dog walkers are committed to your pup’s well-being, ensuring they get fresh air while you’re at work or out and about.
You can rely on our Kansas City dog walkers to:
- Take your dog on a walk that matches their pace
- Provide the social interaction they need
- Use exercise to quell anxiety
- Build a lasting relationship with your pup
Before we ever pick up a leash, we believe scheduling time face-to-face is important. A management team member will meet you in person to learn more about your situation, schedule, and dog during your free consultation.
We always recommend having an in-home consultation with our team to ensure we have the same goals for your animal. During this time, we’ll answer any questions and review our guidelines and policies with you. We aim to align our efforts and support you and your pet with best-in-class dog walking services.
Schedule your in-home consultation with our Kansas City team at your earliest convenience.
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Dog Walker?
Hiring a dog walker benefits both you and your pup. These benefits include:
- Regular walks promote health and exercise for your dog. In order to remain healthy your dog needs exercise and hiring a dog walker can help them achieve regular walks.
- Walking can help to eliminate destructive behavior at home. Hiring a dog walker will help to allow your dog to relieve his/her pent-up energy. In turn, your dog will be less likely to chew, bite, and bark during the day.
- Mid-day walks with a dog walker can provide companionship. Your pet will likely be happier if they have social interaction while you're away.
- Scheduled walks allow you to run errands after work without feeling guilty that your pup is home alone. You will have peace of mind knowing that your dog was able to get the exercise and relief they needed during their walk.
Will you also take in my mail, water the plants, etc. when I am out of town?
Yes! We can take in the mail, water plants, rotate your lights, etc. Just let us know what you need while you are gone!
Do you administer medication?
Yes, we do. Depending on the type of medication administration that is needed, there may be an additional fee.
How do I know that my dog was actually walked?
Our Woofie’s app includes a GPS tracking system so you can see the route your walker took when walking your dog.
How do you enter my home for service?
All Woofie’s clients must purchase a Woofie’s lockbox, which is yours to keep. This enables you to always keep your key on your premises.
Do your sitters have background checks?Yes, all of our team members must undergo background checks upon hiring.