- Give Us a Howl! or
- Book Now
Overnight Pet Sitting in Greater Wilmington
Various Options to Guarantee Your Pet’s Comfort
Our pet care specialists at Woofie’s® of Greater Wilmington want to put your mind at ease by offering comprehensive and customized overnight pet sitting options for our valued pet owners in Leland.
Not only can our passionate pet people assist you while you’re away, but our overnight pet sitting solutions can help with a new puppy or an older animal that requires round-the-clock care. We give you the relief you need to tackle other things while your pet gets the consistent support they deserve.
We offer the following overnight care options:
- 12-Hour Pet Sitting- Your Leland pet care professionals are available to stay with your pet (especially new puppies or aging ones!), complete overnight feedings, early morning and late evening walks, and so much more.
- Bed & Biscuit Overnight Care™ – Leaving a pet when you have to go out of town can make any pet owner feel anxious. However, if you’re not comfortable with someone staying in your home, your pet can stay with us! Our Bed & Biscuit Overnight Care™ allows you to leave your animal at our qualified pet sitter’s home. Your pet will be treated like our own, getting the round-the-clock love, cuddles, and attention they need.
While we love caring for animals of all ages, puppies under a year old have special requirements and may come with a surcharge. You can speak to us and ask any questions when you schedule an in-home consultation so that we can learn more about you and your four-legged loved one.
12-hour In-Home Overnight visit (up to two pets)$100.00
Each Additional Pet 3+$5.00
Extra Large Pet$15.00
24-hour Bed & Biscuit Overnight Care$95.00
Additional dog from the same family$55.00
Dog less than one year old$105.00
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Dog Walker?
Hiring a dog walker benefits both you and your pup. These benefits include:
- Regular walks promote health and exercise for your dog. In order to remain healthy your dog needs exercise and hiring a dog walker can help them achieve regular walks.
- Walking can help to eliminate destructive behavior at home. Hiring a dog walker will help to allow your dog to relieve his/her pent-up energy. In turn, your dog will be less likely to chew, bite, and bark during the day.
- Mid-day walks with a dog walker can provide companionship. Your pet will likely be happier if they have social interaction while you're away.
- Scheduled walks allow you to run errands after work without feeling guilty that your pup is home alone. You will have peace of mind knowing that your dog was able to get the exercise and relief they needed during their walk.
Will you also take in my mail, water the plants, etc. when I am out of town?
Yes! We can take in the mail, water plants, rotate your lights, etc. Just let us know what you need while you are gone!
Do you administer medication?
Yes, we do. Depending on the type of medication administration that is needed, there may be an additional fee.
How do I know that my dog was actually walked?
Our Woofie’s app includes a GPS tracking system so you can see the route your walker took when walking your dog.
How do you enter my home for service?
All Woofie’s clients must purchase a Woofie’s lockbox, which is yours to keep. This enables you to always keep your key on your premises.
Do your sitters have background checks?Yes, all of our team members must undergo background checks upon hiring.