- Give Us a Howl! or
- Book Now
Overnight Pet Sitting Services in Castle Rock, CO
In-Home Overnight Care You Can Count On
Leaving your pets alone overnight can be challenging for everyone. Fortunately, Woofie’s® of Castle Rock offers overnight pet sitting services that help deliver peace of mind, knowing that your pet is in the best hands.
The trained and trustworthy pet sitters in Castle Rock, CO, provide your animal with a safe and familiar environment. From nighttime play sessions to snuggles and tummy rubs, your pet will receive comprehensive pet care and attention from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Uninterrupted Pet Care & Companionship: Our Overnight Pet Sitting Solutions
When you need reliable and dedicated pet care throughout the night, our overnight pet sitting solutions provide uninterrupted care and companionship. With our services, your pet will receive personalized attention and support.
Here are the key features of our overnight pet sitting service:
- Continuous care – Your pet’s needs will be met throughout the night, including feeding, administering medication, and more.
- Monitoring and supervision – Safety and security are always prioritized. Our pet sitters keep a watchful eye on your pet throughout the night and provide prompt attention.
Explore Our Bed & Biscuits Overnight Care™ Program
Our Bed & Biscuits Overnight Care™ program in Castle Rock, CO, is the perfect alternative to traditional pet sitting. Your beloved pet will experience the comfort and familiarity of staying in one of our loving pet sitter's homes, where they'll receive personalized attention, companionship, and a cozy environment that feels just like home.
Because every pet is unique, we take the time to get to know your pet, their preferences, and any special requirements they may have, especially with pets under a year old. We aim to provide your pet the utmost comfort and happiness during their stay with us.
Call (720) 845-6616 to learn more about our overnight pet sitting services.
12-hour In-Home Overnight visit (up to two pets)$100.00
Each Additional Pet 3+$5.00
24-hour Bed & Biscuit Overnight Care$105.00
Additional dog from the same family$50.00
Dog less than one year old$10.00
Only Dog Requirement$10.00
Any dog needing to be the only dog in a sitter’s home.
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Dog Walker?
Hiring a dog walker benefits both you and your pup. These benefits include:
- Regular walks promote health and exercise for your dog. In order to remain healthy your dog needs exercise and hiring a dog walker can help them achieve regular walks.
- Walking can help to eliminate destructive behavior at home. Hiring a dog walker will help to allow your dog to relieve his/her pent-up energy. In turn, your dog will be less likely to chew, bite, and bark during the day.
- Mid-day walks with a dog walker can provide companionship. Your pet will likely be happier if they have social interaction while you're away.
- Scheduled walks allow you to run errands after work without feeling guilty that your pup is home alone. You will have peace of mind knowing that your dog was able to get the exercise and relief they needed during their walk.
Will you also take in my mail, water the plants, etc. when I am out of town?
Yes! We can take in the mail, water plants, rotate your lights, etc. Just let us know what you need while you are gone!
Do you administer medication?
Yes, we do. Depending on the type of medication administration that is needed, there may be an additional fee.
How do I know that my dog was actually walked?
Our Woofie’s app includes a GPS tracking system so you can see the route your walker took when walking your dog.
How do you enter my home for service?
All Woofie’s clients must purchase a Woofie’s lockbox, which is yours to keep. This enables you to always keep your key on your premises.
Do your sitters have background checks?Yes, all of our team members must undergo background checks upon hiring.