- Give Us a Howl! or
- Book Now
Carlsbad Dog Walking Services
Customizable Care for When You’re Away
The team at Woofie’s® of Carlsbad loves animals and believes that they always deserve the very best. Yet for pet owners, life can take them away from their four-legged family members. For those times when you can’t get home to let the dog out or to give them some TLC, our Carlsbad dog walkers are here to fill in. Our pet care specialists will treat your pet as we want our own pets treated: with utmost care and undivided attention.
Experience the benefits of a personalized exercise routine for your dog with our expert dog walkers. We understand the importance of tailoring activities to maximize your pup's health and well-being. Our dedicated Carlsbad dog walkers not only provide social interaction but also offer anxiety relief, ensuring your furry friend is in safe hands. You can have peace of mind knowing that we prioritize building a lasting bond with your dog while you're away.
Contact Woofie’s® of Carlsbad at (858) 429-5825 to learn more about our dog walking services!
A Trusted Team for Your Peace of Mind
When you’re away from your pet, you don’t want just anyone to care for them. You need the peace of mind that comes with knowing they’re in the most capable hands. Woofie’s® of Carlsbad is committed to building trust with owners, which is why we only offer the most qualified and experienced pet care specialists.
All our Carlsbad dog walkers are:
- Woofie’s certified and extensively trained
- Fully background checked and vetted
- Dedicated to putting any of your worries at ease
- Passionate about animals and caring for your pet
Our walks range from 15 to 30 minutes with longer sessions also available. For shorter walks, our Carlsbad dog walkers will fill the rest of the time playing with your pup and feed them a meal if needed.
Woofie’s® of Carlsbad offers free consultations to meet in person and learn about your and your pet’s needs. Schedule your consultation today!
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Dog Walker?
Hiring a dog walker benefits both you and your pup. These benefits include:
- Regular walks promote health and exercise for your dog. In order to remain healthy your dog needs exercise and hiring a dog walker can help them achieve regular walks.
- Walking can help to eliminate destructive behavior at home. Hiring a dog walker will help to allow your dog to relieve his/her pent-up energy. In turn, your dog will be less likely to chew, bite, and bark during the day.
- Mid-day walks with a dog walker can provide companionship. Your pet will likely be happier if they have social interaction while you're away.
- Scheduled walks allow you to run errands after work without feeling guilty that your pup is home alone. You will have peace of mind knowing that your dog was able to get the exercise and relief they needed during their walk.
Will you also take in my mail, water the plants, etc. when I am out of town?
Yes! We can take in the mail, water plants, rotate your lights, etc. Just let us know what you need while you are gone!
Do you administer medication?
Yes, we do. Depending on the type of medication administration that is needed, there may be an additional fee.
How do I know that my dog was actually walked?
Our Woofie’s app includes a GPS tracking system so you can see the route your walker took when walking your dog.
How do you enter my home for service?
All Woofie’s clients must purchase a Woofie’s lockbox, which is yours to keep. This enables you to always keep your key on your premises.
Do your sitters have background checks?Yes, all of our team members must undergo background checks upon hiring.