- Give Us a Howl! or
- Book Now
Leland Pet Sitting Services
Your animal is a valued member of your family, which means they need to feel safe, protected, and comfortable. However, you can’t always be there to ensure that. But we can. At Woofie’s® of Leland, our pet sitting services help keep an eye on your pet.
Our services are unique because they’re not just reserved for dogs or cats. Our compassionate pet people in Leland are qualified to provide pet sitting services to rabbits, ferrets, fish, and iguanas—almost any animal can be a part of our pack!
Your dedicated Leland pet sitters deliver next-level care that includes:
- Refilling water bowls
- Feeding your pet
- Brushing their coat/fur
- Cleaning litter boxes and removing waste
- Administering necessary medication
- Getting the mail and turning on lights
Before we schedule your pet sitting appointment, we would love to get to know you and your animal first. Our goal is to gain your pet’s trust so that we can build a bond with them. After all, we can’t provide the custom care your animal deserves without their confidence.
Woofie’s® Certified Pet Sitters That Care
The pet sitters that support your animal are highly trained, experienced, and loving pet people. We only hire professionals that have the utmost respect for animals and people. You can rest assured that our pet sitters will keep your pet comfortable, clean, well-fed, and entertained. By the time you return from your travels, we’ll have made a friend for life.
Ready to get started? Call (910) 319-1351 or contact us to schedule an in-home consultation.
Holiday Surcharge Per Visit$10.00
Holiday Surcharge Per Day for Overnight Visits$25.00
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Dog Walker?
Hiring a dog walker benefits both you and your pup. These benefits include:
- Regular walks promote health and exercise for your dog. In order to remain healthy your dog needs exercise and hiring a dog walker can help them achieve regular walks.
- Walking can help to eliminate destructive behavior at home. Hiring a dog walker will help to allow your dog to relieve his/her pent-up energy. In turn, your dog will be less likely to chew, bite, and bark during the day.
- Mid-day walks with a dog walker can provide companionship. Your pet will likely be happier if they have social interaction while you're away.
- Scheduled walks allow you to run errands after work without feeling guilty that your pup is home alone. You will have peace of mind knowing that your dog was able to get the exercise and relief they needed during their walk.
Will you also take in my mail, water the plants, etc. when I am out of town?
Yes! We can take in the mail, water plants, rotate your lights, etc. Just let us know what you need while you are gone!
Do you administer medication?
Yes, we do. Depending on the type of medication administration that is needed, there may be an additional fee.
How do I know that my dog was actually walked?
Our Woofie’s app includes a GPS tracking system so you can see the route your walker took when walking your dog.
How do you enter my home for service?
All Woofie’s clients must purchase a Woofie’s lockbox, which is yours to keep. This enables you to always keep your key on your premises.
Do your sitters have background checks?Yes, all of our team members must undergo background checks upon hiring.