- Give Us a Howl! or
- Book Now
Travel with Ease with Woofie’s® of Leesburg
Getting your pet from one place to the next can be a bit stressful. Many pets do not enjoy being in a vehicle while others can simply be scared of them. Either way, it’s important that when you’re transporting your pet, they are secure, comfortable, and well-behaved to avoid any distractions to the driver. If your pet struggles with traveling, or if you don’t have a means of transporting them, Woofie’s® of Leesburg can help. They offer pet taxi services and will be happy to pick up your pet and bring them wherever they need to go. There are some limitations, including distance, so be sure to check with your local Woofie's pet care professionals for more details about their pet taxi services.
Make Your Next Trip a Stress-Free One
Planning a trip and need a stress-free ride to the airport? Working late hours and need someone to drive your pet to the park for some exercise? The team at Woofie’s® of Leesburg will be there to help. They can assist with transport for a wide variety of reasons. Pet parents often use Woofie's pet taxi services for the following reasons:
- Picking up and dropping off at a sitter’s house for Bed & Biscuit Overnight service
- Taking a pet to vet appointments
- Taking a pet to special events
- Taking a pet to the airport
- Taking a pet to a dog park for playtime
- Taking a pet to a training session
Need to transport your pet somewhere else? Don’t hesitate to contact Woofie’s® of Leesburg team at (703) 827-1559. We will be happy to discuss your needs and how they can help.
Pet Taxi Within Woofie's Service Area$30.00
Pet Taxi Outside of Woofie's Service Area$40.00
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Dog Walker?
Hiring a dog walker benefits both you and your pup. These benefits include:
- Regular walks promote health and exercise for your dog. In order to remain healthy your dog needs exercise and hiring a dog walker can help them achieve regular walks.
- Walking can help to eliminate destructive behavior at home. Hiring a dog walker will help to allow your dog to relieve his/her pent-up energy. In turn, your dog will be less likely to chew, bite, and bark during the day.
- Mid-day walks with a dog walker can provide companionship. Your pet will likely be happier if they have social interaction while you're away.
- Scheduled walks allow you to run errands after work without feeling guilty that your pup is home alone. You will have peace of mind knowing that your dog was able to get the exercise and relief they needed during their walk.
Will you also take in my mail, water the plants, etc. when I am out of town?
Yes! We can take in the mail, water plants, rotate your lights, etc. Just let us know what you need while you are gone!
Do you administer medication?
Yes, we do. Depending on the type of medication administration that is needed, there may be an additional fee.
How do I know that my dog was actually walked?
Our Woofie’s app includes a GPS tracking system so you can see the route your walker took when walking your dog.
How do you enter my home for service?
All Woofie’s clients must purchase a Woofie’s lockbox, which is yours to keep. This enables you to always keep your key on your premises.
Do your sitters have background checks?Yes, all of our team members must undergo background checks upon hiring.