- Give Us a Howl! or
- Book Now
Edmond Pet Taxi Services
Get Your Pet Where They Need to Go
Life is busy and sometimes you need some help getting everyone where they need to go! It isn’t easy to step away from your day to take your pet to the groomer, vet, or anywhere else. And that’s why you can access a stress-free pet taxi service from Woofie's of Edmond.
Our Edmond pet care professionals are dedicated to ensuring the smoothest and most comfortable ride for your pet. We pick them up, secure them in our transport vehicle, and take them exactly where they need to go.
Pet Owners Rely on Our Pet Taxi Services Every Day
Whether things have gotten a bit stressful while traveling with your pet in the car, or you simply don't have the means to transport them, your local team is ready to help.
We can assist with transportation for a wide range of reasons, including taking your pet to:
- The veterinarian’s office
- A pet sitter’s house
- The airport
- A training session
- The park for a walk
- A playdate
During the ride, you’ll have peace of mind knowing our Edmond team will get them there safely. We thoroughly vet our local pet care professionals and ensure they’re highly trained to uphold Woofie’s national standards. And they have an undeniable love for pets.
Discover What All the Bark is About – Book Your Pet Taxi Service
When you run with our pack, you’ll be able to benefit from everything we offer to pets and owners in Edmond. From our first interaction, you’ll sense that we don’t take your trust in us lightly.
We understand the importance of your pet and go above and beyond to ensure they are safe and taken care of. In addition to pet taxi services, we also offer pet sitting, overnight pet care, and more. Rest assured that we have everything to make taking care of your furry friend a bit easier.
Give us a call at (405) 583-6807 or contact us online to book your pet taxi services in Edmond.
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Dog Walker?
Hiring a dog walker benefits both you and your pup. These benefits include:
- Regular walks promote health and exercise for your dog. In order to remain healthy your dog needs exercise and hiring a dog walker can help them achieve regular walks.
- Walking can help to eliminate destructive behavior at home. Hiring a dog walker will help to allow your dog to relieve his/her pent-up energy. In turn, your dog will be less likely to chew, bite, and bark during the day.
- Mid-day walks with a dog walker can provide companionship. Your pet will likely be happier if they have social interaction while you're away.
- Scheduled walks allow you to run errands after work without feeling guilty that your pup is home alone. You will have peace of mind knowing that your dog was able to get the exercise and relief they needed during their walk.
Will you also take in my mail, water the plants, etc. when I am out of town?
Yes! We can take in the mail, water plants, rotate your lights, etc. Just let us know what you need while you are gone!
Do you administer medication?
Yes, we do. Depending on the type of medication administration that is needed, there may be an additional fee.
How do I know that my dog was actually walked?
Our Woofie’s app includes a GPS tracking system so you can see the route your walker took when walking your dog.
How do you enter my home for service?
All Woofie’s clients must purchase a Woofie’s lockbox, which is yours to keep. This enables you to always keep your key on your premises.
Do your sitters have background checks?Yes, all of our team members must undergo background checks upon hiring.